Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wondering What People Will Say at Work?
07-16-2013, 07:33 AM,
Wondering What People Will Say at Work?
First, let me say that I'm not incredibly happy with how my first unit looks at the moment. Not because of the quality at all from TL, but more about how I had it cut, my inexperience in styling and the color being just a tad too dark. Secondly, I had hair, just very thin and full of concealer so I didn't go from nothing to hair over the weekend.

So, I've been dreading coming to work looking different on Monday or someone noticing, starting at my head etc...I know from reading through all the threads, this is a fairly common concern for new wearers.

I work in an office with 10 women (young and older) and a couple guys and then there are 50 or 60 other employees that aren't actually in my dept. I've gone to several meetings today, talked to people up close both inside and out in the sun.

I have been put at ease throughout the day! I've had two people say something and that was "What did you do to your hair, it looks nice" and later followed up by "I like your new style, it looks good" and from the other person "got a new style going huh...brining it forward...looks good."

Other than that, I haven't noticed anyone looking at my funny or trying to figure out what is different. So all in all, a good day at work with the new look.

Like has been said before, we are always more critical ourselves than anyone else. People have other things to worry about...least of which is our hair. As always, I appreciate all the positive comments to my previous posts!

Messages In This Thread
Wondering What People Will Say at Work? - chazisland - 07-16-2013, 07:33 AM