Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional Barber/Stylist Available in Orlando/Central Florida
06-19-2013, 06:26 AM,
Professional Barber/Stylist Available in Orlando/Central Florida
I am a barber and stylist with over 18 years of professional experience. My initial experience came from cutting on aboard ship while serving in the US Navy. Being passionate about cutting I became a barbers apprentice under a Master Barber for instruction and hands on experience. With the desire to know more and learn the full spectrum of cutting/styling for both men and women, in addition to grasping color techniques and skin care I eventually enrolled and graduated from Hudson Valley Community College with a degree in cosmetology and have been cutting ever since.
I specialize in men styles and do a lot corrective cuts, which seem to be my niche, which got me referred to you all.
My experience with Top Lace began over 3 years ago when I began cutting a young clients hair in my home in his wishes to keep the fact that he was transitioning into a top piece hair product. We learned each step of the process together. We created templates, selected the best color and texture , figured out the best placement and style. We created a system for his particular needs and concerns.
It very important that all looks real and natural consistently. I now consider myself a Guru on making my clients look and feel amazing, which is very noticeable to me after a grooming session. I see confidence and self esteem restored and that's why I am so passionate in cutting and styling.
So if any of you have any questions please feel free to ask. And if you are looking for a barber/stylist in the Central Florida area, please feel free to contact me for a consult and/or appointment.
Keep in mind your hair piece should compliment your to his personal and unique features and attributes. Bone structure, head shape, re-establishing your natural parting, matching hair color and texture, placement and the perfect cut will always give you extreme satisfaction. And I available to help you with each step of the way. Let me hear your concerns. [email protected] or 407-879-2860

Messages In This Thread
Professional Barber/Stylist Available in Orlando/Central Florida - discreetorlandogroomer118 - 06-19-2013, 06:26 AM