Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape Cure Time
06-18-2013, 09:54 PM,
RE: Tape Cure Time
I wear a unit similar to the TL250 with pu on the sides and back. My tape is the non shine type in front and ultra hold on the sides and back. I change the tape every Sunday morning and as soon as I put the unit back on, I have a shower. It takes no more than 15 minutes from the time I remove it till it's back on.

I shower every day with my unit on and use shampoo and conditioner every morning. Then I use Wella reflections oil on the semi dry hair and style. My own hair is rather thin and gets very oily so I do need to wash every day, if I don't you can then clearly see the difference between my own hair and the unit.

I buy 4 units per year and each lasts at least three months, but I could do four months. The color only starts fading by the middle of month three but not drastically.

If you have a new unit you need to wash it a few times before fitting it for the first time. If not then the tape will not stick properly.

I now have a unit with pu all round on order as I wear a style that does not really warrant a lace front. I will then have an even more secure hold.

Oldwearer.

Messages In This Thread
Tape Cure Time - msebas - 06-16-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Tape Cure Time - Oldwearer - 06-17-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Tape Cure Time - Paul In Ireland - 06-18-2013, 08:19 AM
RE: Tape Cure Time - msebas - 06-18-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: Tape Cure Time - Oldwearer - 06-18-2013, 09:54 PM