Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!)
06-13-2013, 01:37 AM,
RE: Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!)
Just very briefly as I`m pushed for time.... what stands out for me mostly, is that the colour -match is not as it should be..... the system hair is darker than your own.....you could certainly mask that by colouring your own hair down a shade or two...... the system looks blacker than your hair which is a shade of brown..... the second pic. shows on my monitor as being as I outlined.... your side-burn hair is also a light shade of brown.... I often used dark colour on mine to make them match the system a bit better! ....... synthetic hair looks different to real hair in natural light ...also... be very careful when washing it...it`s very very sensitive to heat ..use only barely -warm water on it or it can crinkle up. I wore a similar -type system a few years ago and it`s too ``set`` and unmanageable and as you said, it behaves strangely in windy conditions.... until you get a new real-hair system, you could consider my suggestion....regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!) - Paul In Ireland - 06-13-2013, 01:37 AM