Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!)
06-13-2013, 12:57 AM,
Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!)
Hello Guys,

i want to show you some pictures of my actuall Hairsystem. It was not the best choice to buy it and i am not very happy with it. But till i get my Toplace system, i have to deal with this.
Oh, and please excuse my bad english skills. I try to write so understandable as i can Smile....

I buy this one, from a Hairsaloon here. I pay 500€. It have 50% artificial hair. I chose this because the guy from this shop say, artificial hair is not so sensitive like real hair. I was very nervous, so i belive him....How i say, not my best decision.

So i am 33 years old, i work as a Delivery Manager in a office. Most of the time i am in my office and i can wear jeans and a Cap. Unfortunately i look very young with this. Its not very helpfull if you look like a trainee.

But sometimes i have to go to meetings and meet customers. Than i need, and want to look as professional i could. A long time before i decide to wear a hairpiece i use Finasterid, Minox, Volluma and all this shhh... stuff Smile... From Minox i get Heartproblems, Finasterid get me some nice sexual problems, and Volluma wrecked my bathroom totally. Everything was black! So, after a long time of trying i decide to buy a hairsystems (i hate the word Toupee!..)

It is ok, but for my opinion there is to Dense. And there is no way to style your Hair back or up! Also it looks very synthetic when a wind comes through. I have many work to do till it look a little like normal hair.

Here some pictures of it, first four are normal wearing. The fifth, i comb my hair back, that looks very bad (also with Flash it look very unnatural!) But you can see how bad it looks when i style my hair up.

So, thats it. I still looking so forward till i get my Toplace H-System!...

Also thank you all for so many interesting posts i found here! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Some Pictures of my bad Hairsystem (Not Toplace!) - Summers - 06-13-2013, 12:57 AM