Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!! Colour Problem
05-25-2013, 11:15 PM,
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem
Ok so my back2natural has arrived and i want to try this before I even think about dyeing the system or doing anything too drastic.

despite reading all the forums, looking at the reviews of this product and the instructions on the bottle and website i'm still a little clueless as to how best to use this. Should i be using it just on the system or my entire head? I know people talk about it blending perfectly with your natural hair but i don't understand how it does this. is it just working on the assumption that you had a perfect colour match to begin with and its just returning it to that, or will it somehow blend it perfectly even if the colour was slightly off to begin with, providing you use it all over? I'm obviously wearing a partial with the join on the very top of my head so blending the colour and getting it to match is so important for a natural look and transition between natural and system hair.

Obviously my fear is getting it too dark and then having a completely different but equally annoying colour mismatch! Is it possible to go too dark with this product or will it literally only replace the colour that has been lost from the system? I only got the dark ash brown at the time and have since ordered medium as well but i won't get that for a week. If I use the dark one, how will i know when its time to wash it out? is it just trial and error or will i be able to tell? If I mess it up and go too dark will simply washing it a few times reduce this or will i be stuck with it for a while longer?

Any advice from anyone who has used these products before will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Yorkie

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! Colour Problem - Yorkie82 - 05-18-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - rscout - 05-18-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - Yorkie82 - 05-19-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - SilverStreak - 05-19-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - Amstat - 05-21-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - NoHairNoFair - 05-22-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - Yorkie82 - 05-25-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - Hersute - 05-25-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - Yorkie82 - 05-26-2013, 12:22 AM