Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!! Colour Problem
05-18-2013, 12:04 AM,
HELP!!! Colour Problem
Guys, i apologise as i already have a recent thread going about my new partial system but I feel this needs a new one to try and get as much feedback and help as possible because over the last 2 days i have noticed a massive, massive problem that is causing me so much stress i don't want to leave the house!

Please take a look at these two pictures on the system from the front. one taken with no flash and then the other with flash. I noticed this problem in a mirror at work yesterday as the lighting in the bathroom there is quite severe. i had not noticed this problem at all at home as the lighting is a lot softer both in my bathroom and bedroom where i have been looking at it.

You can clearly see the partial in the picture with flash and this is exactly how I saw it at work and I'm now totally paranoid. I guess my first question is how the hell has this happened!? I've literally had it a week and have shampooed it just once so far so I'm not sure whether i have drawn the colour out of it? could I have done this with the sytling products i've been using? Ive kept them in all week and have only spritzed the system with water in the mornings to re-style it. Or has it always been this way and I've just not noticed because I'm generally looking at it the way it appears in the other photo?

I am so so stressed with this guys i would appreciate any advice on how to fix it. It is toatally overwhelming me and although i didn't want to be colouring the system when i'm such a newbie I know i have to do something. what i can't understand is that the colour is from a hair sample that I sent and is not just a stock colour. How can this look so off in bright light! The worry ive got about colouring is that it looks so natural in certain lights and then so off in others i haven't got a clue where to start.

Please if you have an experience of this issue or a suggestion then let me know as i'm totally freaking out about this. i'm never going to be one of those guys who doesn't care if he gets busted and so sorting this out feels like the difference between turning up for work on Monday or not. I was so happy with how i thought it looked that I've ordered another identical system from john and now i'm doubting this completely.

Thanks in advance

Yorkie

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! Colour Problem - Yorkie82 - 05-18-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - rscout - 05-18-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - Yorkie82 - 05-19-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - SilverStreak - 05-19-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - Amstat - 05-21-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - NoHairNoFair - 05-22-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - Yorkie82 - 05-25-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: HELP!!! Colour Problem - Hersute - 05-25-2013, 11:26 PM