Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First system - 4 days in (photos)
05-14-2013, 06:24 PM,
RE: First system - 4 days in
Thanks, I've seen autoglym mentioned quite a lot in here so I will definitely try and get some this week and try it out. I used 99% alcohol to try and separate the hairs but possibly I didn't work at it hard enough as I was so scared of pulling the hairs out or damaging them. Soaking the whole unit in a solvent such as autoglym when I remove it seems like a less aggressive and therefore more appealing way to try and separate these hairs so ill try that out. Is it a problem getting autoglym in the hair though? Does it just wash out and not damage the hair at all?

Thanks for the feedback on the system itself. I'm glad I chose this route to as it means none of the system is touching my pillow so sleeping us comfortable and also the view of my crown looks totally natural (because it is!) the downside to the partial is that when its not styled you can see a big difference between my hair at the back and the system hair in the front in terms if texture and the direction it lies in. It's not a problem once I've put done styling product in there though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First system - 4 days in - Hersute - 05-14-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: First system - 4 days in - Yorkie82 - 05-14-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: First system - 4 days in - Hersute - 05-14-2013, 06:39 PM