Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Seen a Bad Hairpiece
05-20-2013, 07:08 AM,
RE: Just Seen a Bad Hairpiece
I seen a terrible piece about 2 weeks ago. Fair credit to the guy he was owning the room and obviously either didn't care or thought it looked great, but I think this is our fear of wearing when we see guys like that.

I wear two partials and have been for a good while. Growing in the rest of my hair, but I will need to switch soonish as I'm thinning as well at the back of the end so use a little drop of nanogen/toppik.

I think the key to wearing is low density, add a few bits of grey/dull the hair if you are aging and also don't be afraid to shape the hairline. Some of the best pieces have a slight curve to the hairline or even be a receded NW2/3 hairline.

My friend is balding at the moment and he is paranoid about it. I don't want to say "Hey check this out" as it seems rude, but you can tell it is bothering him. On very windy or rainy days he sometimes will wear a cap and it never comes off, can look odd at restaraunts or bars when he keeps it on for the whole day and if anything it draws you to think he is balding as why would you keep it on even to sleep if we are crashing at someone's house.
His hairstyle is grown in but swept to side with tons of hair gel.

Credit to him if he's happy, but I don't know if he is deep down, yet who's business is it for me to say to him that there are options out there which are great, cheaper and also give you the hairline you dream of not the side swept tucked in NW3/4 trying to sweep it into a NW1-2.

Anyhoos happy wearing folks!

Messages In This Thread
Just Seen a Bad Hairpiece - topcat59 - 05-06-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Just Seen a Bad Hairpiece - msebas - 05-13-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Just Seen a Bad Hairpiece - topcat59 - 05-13-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Just Seen a Bad Hairpiece - waldojesus - 05-17-2013, 04:47 AM
RE: Just Seen a Bad Hairpiece - antywanty - 05-17-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: Just Seen a Bad Hairpiece - kevinme - 05-20-2013, 07:08 AM