Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help and advice. (photos)
04-29-2013, 12:00 AM,
RE: Need some help and advice. (photos)
My crown is pretty much ok to be honest, which is why I think maybe turning this into a partial would be better as has been suggested. I think i initially thought that i should replace the full top of my head because i saw somewhere on the forums that partial pieces that blend with the hair on the top of the head are harder to get looking natural because the hair generally (depending on how its styled) shouldn't lie entirely flat against the scalp and will be going in various directions in that area. whereas when blending with the back and sides all the hair is generally going in the same downwards direction with pretty much most styles so its easier to disguise the edge of the system against the natural hair.

I'm actually more than happy to keep my existing crown at least for now and go down this partial route if people think it's possible to get it looking good and should be easy enough to disguise the edge of the system on the top of the head. I like Hersute's idea and would probably look to go back to the thin part in the centre of my head in almost a diamond shaped piece to cover the area below.

This could actually be my best of both worlds solution if people think it would work?

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some help and advice. - Hersute - 04-28-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Need some help and advice. - Idlewild - 04-28-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: Need some help and advice. - Yorkie82 - 04-28-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: Need some help and advice. (photos) - Yorkie82 - 04-29-2013, 12:00 AM