Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help and advice. (photos)
04-28-2013, 08:33 PM,
RE: Need some help and advice. (photos)
Thanks everyone.

Silverstreak, the system is not on my head in any if these pictures. Only the bottom three are of the system itself and I've basically got it in my hand. The others with my head in the shot are all of my natural hair to try and illustrate what I would be swapping for this system. So being without a unit by sending it back wouldn't mean I'm sporting the horseshoe style until I get it back as the area hasn't actually been shaved down yet.

This morning I feel a bit different about it and can see the benefit of using this system as a starting point and then upping the density for next time. I'm certain you're all right in saying that a good cut in will change the way it looks dramatically. Hairsute is definitely right about the hairline being improved as my current hair is pretty well receeded as you can see. The issue I have is really with the back half and crown area. I think I'm caught between knowing the hairline will be better but the crown may be worse by using this system and it's that pro/con dilemma that's doing my head in. Possibly I could cut the system smaller and just use the front half/third? I don't know if anyone has an opinion or experience of this?

I'm also tempted to order a stock piece as well regardless of what I do with this one, therefore if I keep it I have a possible back up plan if it really is too thin once cut in, and on the flip side if I send this one back I could use a stock until my original comes back.

I'll give it some more thought today but won't be stringing this thread out forever you'll be pleased to hear! within the next couple of days it will either be in a box on its way back to toplace or on my head.

Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some help and advice. - Hersute - 04-28-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Need some help and advice. - Idlewild - 04-28-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: Need some help and advice. - Yorkie82 - 04-28-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: Need some help and advice. (photos) - Yorkie82 - 04-28-2013, 08:33 PM