Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping White glues - UK wearer
03-26-2013, 10:16 AM,
Shipping White glues - UK wearer
Hi guys, I've had a check of the forums but cant really find an answer to my question. apologies if this has been asked before.

I'm in the UK and am going to order my supplies of tapes, glues, etc. ready for my first system to arrive in around a months time. My intention is to try as many glues and tapes as possible to begin with to see what works best for me and several white glues/water based glues are on my list.

I've seen it said many times, particularly about ORWG that it can go off in transit due to the cold temperatures it gets exposed to and so its best not to order this from the US or anywhere overseas if I'm in the UK. my question is does this same rule apply to all white glues or water based glues? some of the ones I'm keen to try (based on the reviews) are ghost bond and NX-Gen unifying agent. Both are sold by hairdirect and although they have a UK store on their website I'm concerned this is just to simply convert the price of products into GBP as opposed to US dollars etc but in fact the products will still be shipped from the US. is this right? does anyone have any experience of this? If this is the case can anyone recommend a good UK supplier of these products?

ORWG seems to be fairly inexpensive but both Ghost bond and NX-Gen are more expensive and the last thing i want to do is spend money, plus shipping, on products that are totally unusable by the time they are delivered to me.

Any advice on this would be most welcome.

Yorkie

Messages In This Thread
Shipping White glues - UK wearer - Yorkie82 - 03-26-2013, 10:16 AM