Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell)
08-03-2009, 06:37 AM,
Re: My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell)
leamon Wrote:Why are we disputing what he said he saw? That's not the point right? I'm sure he isn't making things up, so why are we persecuting him??

To answer your question, yes I honestly believe you made a fortunate escape. The way he kept going "ooops, I'll make that bigger" should show you that that's probably what their customer service is going to be like. Their mission statement is: "Oops, we did it again"...at their customers' expense.

$2000 for a couple of units, is not worth it. You've just saved $2000, consider yourself lucky!!!

Congratulations on discovering Toplace!

Leamon

Thanks Leamon! Yes indeed the 'oooops, I'll make it bigger' approach would have been an interesting sight for passers by as I strolled into town on a windy day with my new hair flying two feet above my head :o

Only since perusing the Toplace forum have I learnt about 'Full-Caps' something I am dying to try out and btw something that RF never mentioned as a possiblity given the extreme nature of my hair-loss. Just gotta get over my nerves at the prospect of cocking-up my first order/making a template myself and so on and I'l be halfway to feeling a lot better in the confidence department...I hope!

All the best!

Messages In This Thread
Re: My lucky escape? - jake1980 - 08-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - Bunglebonce - 08-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - KenJJ - 08-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - Bunglebonce - 08-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Re: My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell) - Bunglebonce - 08-03-2009, 06:37 AM