Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Sample and Crown Questions
02-15-2013, 09:30 AM,
Hair Sample and Crown Questions
Hi Guys,

Forgive me if these questions seem a bit stupid. I'm literally days away from sending in my template and making my first order but just need a couple of bits of advice. I've had a search of the forum but couldn't quite find what I needed.

When you send a hair sample, how should this be done. this sounds like such a weird question but seriously how am I meant to do it. i've tried tying a rubber band around my sample and got in a right mess. there was hair everywhere and I ended up with more strands on the carpet than in the bunch i was trying to send so now I need to cut another chunk out of my hair from somewhere. can I put the hairs in a little bag and put it in with my template? Can i sellotape the hair sample to a piece of paper to keep it all together? i don't want the package to be opened at the other end and all these scattered hairs fall out that nobody can do anything with.

The second issue is whether to incorporate a crown or not. i've seen a few people say that the crown area can end up being made way too thin and I've also heard people say that its easy to create a crown with a freestyle ventilation when no crown has been specified. both of these factors make me think maybe i should not incorporate a crown but then again, I want it to look as natural as possible. if anyone has any thoughts or experiences on this or pictures of a freestyle system that's been styled to create a crown that would be really useful.

Thanks

Yorkie

Messages In This Thread
Hair Sample and Crown Questions - Yorkie82 - 02-15-2013, 09:30 AM