Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner, need some advices (pics)
02-12-2013, 12:26 AM,
Beginner, need some advices (pics)
Hello everyone,

First of all I want to apologize for my english, I'm going to do my best.

I'm ready to order a hair replacement system but I have some questions.
My natural hair are pretty dry and from that I saw, when you order a hair replacement system the hair are "fluid" (I'm not sure that's the exact term but I hope you can understand what I mean). So I'm worried because I think that my hair are kinda specific and not the same as the hair we can find by defaut here, so I'm worried that the difference will be visible between my real hair and the replacement system.
I don't know if you guys can see it on those pics but my hair texture feels a little bit like "straw". After 2-3 days they become more fluid and greasy so that's why I really don't know how deal with that and what kind of hair system I should ask.

- :

-
-
-

-

-
-

I also have some grey hair, it's only visible outside or in a bright room but I was thinking I should take 5% or 10% grey hair, what do you think about that ?
How about the base ? density ? I'm 22 years old, looking young and always had more or less the same haircut that I have on those pics.
I think 70-80% density will be fine, what do you think ?

Last thing, if on those pics it's impossible to see that I have hair loss (on the top and especially on the back), it's only because I'm using a lot of Super Million Hair. Of course I still have a lot of hair but I don't want to wait to much, I don't want people to see the difference when I'll wear my hair supplement, I want to act right now.

Thank you for reading me, I hope it was not too tough Sad

Messages In This Thread
Beginner, need some advices (pics) - sacha75 - 02-12-2013, 12:26 AM