Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First cut in with thin skin (PICS)
09-06-2013, 05:40 PM,
RE: First cut in with thin skin (PICS)
@Hairenough, I am going for a similar style to what you have; short, spiky and a bit disheveled, forward and to the side in front - only shorter (especially in front, i cut my bangs asymmetrically, and on the side where the part is it is really almost up to the hairline).

Would you recommend a skin piece + full head bond like you've got for a first-time wearer? i.e. I'm not sure i can deal with the glue/skin not 'breathing' to begin with

I've been told that with a lace system, the hair tends to want to stick straight up when it's cut an inch or shorter, unless you request a forward ventilation, or even if you do.

i've attached a couple of pics of what my hair looks like currently with concealers in (more concealers than hair at this point, i've really milked those for everything they're worth and then some).

I want to add that this has got to be one of the best and most enlightening threads i've had the privilege to read on any hair-loss forum. it should be stickied or something for the folks who aren't here yet.

can i pm you? or is there no way to do that here?

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: First cut in with thin skin (PICS) - FloristFire - 09-06-2013, 05:40 PM