Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even celebrities get it wrong...(celebrity pic)
01-14-2013, 12:57 PM,
RE: Even celebrities get it wrong...(celebrity pic)
LTB, i hear ya..back in the day when hair looked like what tony's wearing i guess i can understand somewhat, "better to have something, even if it looks like that or close to it, than have a bare head" and i guess guys really did feel they looked better that way than the alternative.
on the other hand, yes, there are those who actually see themselves a bit distorted and think they look fantastic..
hell there are guys wearing great systems badly too, to thick, wrong color, to low etc (hope i'm not one of those! lol)
but nobody has looked at me oddly, pics i've posted on another forum got lots of compliments and a cashier at my supermarket that i'm friendly with said "i love your hair cut! you look so dapper!" i always see you with a hat. so i thanked her and said "yeah you usually see me after work, but i'm off today"..
seen her a few times since and no odd looks from her...so i guess i'm doing ok Smile and what i do sometimes when i just throw on the hair (like if i'm to lazy and i need to cut my natural hair) i wear a baseball cap backwards which shows the front. the hairline is done well and you can see a natural amount of scalp..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even celebrities get it wrong...(celebrity pic) - lovehair - 01-14-2013, 12:57 PM