Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really interested in getting a hair system but unsure about how to go about it.
12-03-2012, 12:50 PM,
Really interested in getting a hair system but unsure about how to go about it.
Hi guys, im 22 years old with slight reccesion but noticeable thinning all over the top. I only noticed my thinning around this time last year and was a pretty traumatic experience for me since I lost a lot of hair so fast. I'd like t say that finding this website was a relief, its giving me hope that I can take control of my situation and can be the person I want to be. So here is some details about my hair, its 7 inches long a 2B color with a slight wave. I really want to have longer hair, in fact its when I noticed my hair thinned out when I was growing it longer.Now I have some questions that I hope that can be answered. First would be which type of system would be best for me? I work out so I want a system that wont get messed up from excersise. Whats the maintenance on these sytems? Id like something I can keep on my head for days at a time, something I can sleep and shower with, I dunno if that's possible. How long does one of these systems last and is it affordable? How many systems would I need a year and the cost? And lastly how do I get it cut in and styled? I live in California LA county, does anybody know a good place to get it cut in and styled. Sorry for the long post I appreciate your time and answers. I would just like to say that im really relieved that there's a option for me and that I can get my life and confidence back.

Messages In This Thread
Really interested in getting a hair system but unsure about how to go about it. - phazer212 - 12-03-2012, 12:50 PM