Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I only get three weeks out of a piece
08-05-2009, 10:45 AM,
I only get three weeks out of a piece
Hi - I only get three weeks out of hair piece. I have taken note of every tip on this forum and it now means that I have a perfectly clean lace after three weeks. I take it off once a week and use gel/wax everyday. However, these gels and waxes really build up and I have to place it in a soda bath after 3 weeks for 4 hours in order to get all the build up out. However, this means that the colour which will already have faded after each attachment fades too much and even though I have a perfectly clean system with soft hair and very little hairloss I still have to have it professionally coloured. I swim at least three times a week but its a hotel pool and there isn't that much chlorine in the water in comparison to the local public pool and I wear a silicone swim cap that keeps most of my hair dry. I wash my hair under the cold shower after each swim and don't use shampoo as I'm afraid that that would fade it further. I would really appreciate any help from you guys - I tried back to naural but the dark blonde was too light - only used it once maybe with further applications of this colour it would darken it further? and the light brown was too dark.

Best Wishes

Dan

Messages In This Thread
I only get three weeks out of a piece - deano59 - 08-05-2009, 10:45 AM