Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Glue Issue And Advice Needed
12-01-2012, 08:17 PM,
Some Glue Issue And Advice Needed
Hi
I'm using TopLace Base and i'm very happy.
because i didn't had the right tools at home i had to go to a saloon here in israel to take the unit off cleaning it and put it back on.
But tell you the true i all ways think i can do a better job.
As the time pass i understood that for the best looking unit and natural look i need to take it off every once a week (for perfect hairline) and replace the glue and the tapes.
So today i'm in the point i want to star this process and from the moment i will get my new unit i want to start do it by myself so i want to prepare to that moment and this is why i'm asking this question ...So what is the question? Smile here it is :

1. I ordered the TL150 to get the perfect hairline but also to make it easy to attach and remove. As i told you i want to remove it every week to every 2 weeks (14 days is the best but i don't care to do it every 7 days ). I want to use tape for the poly section (tell me if i'm wrong ) and glue for the lace .
Please - Tell me what is the Best Glue and Best Tapes from your experience that i can buy?

2. My second problem is to take the glue off the system when i want to replace it . it always a very hard job and there's glue staying on it .
Is there a way to totally clean the lace front ? i have some utilities to do it but i never take it off completely. so how do you do it?

3. after i take it off the it is very easy to glue back the poly section (back and sides) but to glue the front lace in the perfect line it is very hard - first of all how do you do it ? first the lace and than the sides and back? or the opposite first the back and sides and than the lace front ? also how to mark the line in the front ? to make it perfect?

4. to keep it for the best for 4 month what is your advice ? what is the best mask to use? or shampoo ?

5. Is there any thing i need to have at home besides the : lace glue + poly tapes ? lace removal ? cleaning utility ?

thanks for your help ....can't wait to get answered

Messages In This Thread
Some Glue Issue And Advice Needed - james341 - 12-01-2012, 08:17 PM