Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering a stock unit as a first order ?
11-27-2012, 10:31 PM,
Ordering a stock unit as a first order ?
Hello guys,

First my english is not very good, and it's hard sometimes to understand in this forum all this vocabulary which is new for me.

My question sounds a little bit stupid as the answer is obviously : NO

But here is my concern :

1. I have discovered hair replacement only 1 month ago, i'm 100% going there, but i urgently need one.
I will start a new job soon, I'm 1,5 year now living in Prague (french citizen), and i want to take this as an opportunity to start with a new face, i mean a face with more hair.
I will then only explain to my friends that i let my hair grow naturally, and that i was covering it with SMH powder so that it will grow again.

2. If i go for the normal procedure, it might take 2 months, maybe more, which a guaranteed result obviously. It's a long time, especially if i start working and suddenly come back to the office with more hair.

3. As mentioned im using Super Million Hair since 3 years now, but my hairline is almost gone and i can't use it anymore (i still use it since i would really look ridiculous if i shave everything), that motivates me even more to try a hair system, and asap

That's why, do you think it's possible to order a stock unit as a first try ?, I can attach to my request a picture of my hair without powder, and a picture of a haircut i would like ? The density 65% on stock units looks ok i think, i would rather take more since i was covering my whole head with SMH.

Last question, is a stock unit with or without temples ? Because my temples are more and more very thin.

I really appreciate reading you all, and i hope i will be soon part of the ones who sent beautiful pictures with their system.

Messages In This Thread
Ordering a stock unit as a first order ? - CalviceA26 - 11-27-2012, 10:31 PM