Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice really needed (badly) - pics
11-28-2012, 12:56 PM,
RE: advice really needed (badly) - pics
You're a legend.

Thanks

I guess as well I could make many frontals out of the one peice allbeit only one would be lace. Its a thin skin swiss lace fronted. Perhaps that's why she is trying to dissuade me! Less commission on the pieces. The more I think about this the more I'm thinking of going it alone. I have a robocut and I'm quite happy with the job it does on my hair, I perhaps need to spend a bit more time and be a bit more meticulous with my hair cuts but hell, I think I'm gonna do it!

Right now I've got to figue out what to buy. Thanks again:-)

I kind of know what your going through. My head shape is kind of odd too. It isn't noticeable when I wear a hair system or a hat, but bald you can really see it. My head is kind of elongated up top. And I always had a high forehead to deal with.

Perhaps you can use a different hair style to transition. For example maybe wearing your hair down in bangs for awhile. The jogging is a good idea too. u can wet your hair and have it down and i don't think anyone will notice.. than make your transition slowly. I always wore a hat.. hell people used to always bust my balls about wearing hats so much. But that is MUCH better than them seeing you completely bald one day and the next you have a full head of hair. I am happy I wore a hat a lot and concealers etc.. It helped me with my transition. If people ask why i always wore a hat or why my hair was funky.. I just say when I was younger.. which is the truth i had really crappy hair.. but as i got older it started getting straighter and better.
Hi

Yes it is a bitch. If I don't get my hair exactly right people give me all sorts of weird looks and make comments behind my back and too my face sometimes. It's like I never really fully felt comfortable with how I look or was confident but when I had all my hair I had a lot of women, without trying really. I was astonished at times the kind of women that used to offer themselves to me. A little bit of hair loss and all of a sudden nothing, it's as if I have the plague lol/ cry.

I'd be lying if I said I'd ever be the same again, even with an excellent toupee.

Messages In This Thread
RE: advice really needed (badly) - pics - forestboy - 11-28-2012, 12:56 PM