Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairline close-up pics
11-18-2012, 09:11 PM,
RE: Hairline close-up pics
Hi guys and thanks for the comments....yeah it`s a really easy style to wear..... it`s quite `forgiving` ..... I can still play around with the front if/when I want. It`s French lace and to be totally honest, I find it very light/invisible at the front, whilst being hard-wearing/durable and less prone to fraying.
@bamac22: Howdy, I didn`t specify ` figures`[densities] as such mate..... had pics of some earlier toppers/Fullcaps which I wore, and sent them to John...asked that the factory allow for scalp show-through and this is what they came back with....... why not just ask John to ` copy` the top/front of mine as a topper for you ? I would put the density on the `light` side of medium to describe this system.... I also only ever order 4 inch hair length..... I might even ask for 3 inch on the next one and even at that, there`s still plenty that ends up on the stylist`s floor ! If you take a few pics of your side/back hair as it is now, it`ll give them a good impression of what density will match it. You can easily ` lift` the pics above if you like...just right-click on it/them and select ` save image as` .....then you`ll be able to attach/ send them. John will know what specs. the factory used anyway, so if you`d like a similar system, it`ll be no bother to replicate.
@Xeon005 --- Am acting on your suggestion on the other thread about letting the sideburn [growing] hair come on again...it should ` soften` the look ...will let you know how it works out mate.

Messages In This Thread
Hairline close-up pics - Paul In Ireland - 11-17-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Hairline close-up pics - foras - 11-18-2012, 01:36 AM
RE: Hairline close-up pics - Xeon005 - 11-18-2012, 06:08 AM
RE: Hairline close-up pics - rscout - 11-18-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Hairline close-up pics - bamac22 - 11-18-2012, 04:03 PM
RE: Hairline close-up pics - Paul In Ireland - 11-18-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: Hairline close-up pics - antywanty - 11-18-2012, 10:49 PM