Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lace is more... noticeable!
11-08-2012, 01:13 PM,
lace is more... noticeable!
Hello,

I have a little issue with the lace of my hair system. I do pluck and do baby hair and so on to my system to add realism and I'm so satisfied with the result but one thing is still really bothering me : the lace in the front. It's all good when the piece is new but when it gets a bit older the lace gets kind of "stiff" (I got swiss lace) and white/yellow (while it was not noticeable at first). I know it is possible to work it out to make it anew because when the lace is wet or when I try to put some grease on it gets not noticeable again. The thing is I have no idea keep it wet or greasy, because when it's dry it screams "I've been through so much". May be I should do some deep pampering as it might be the chemicals that get the lace that noticeable. But I do take extra care of my pieces so I don't think it would do anything.

By the way, it might have been already said here, but I personally went through a successfull hair transplantation surgery in june and it's regrowing very well, so it was absolutely no way to get my hair shaved under my full cap system. The solution for me is a product called Morning glory gro protect solution. It creates a shield on your hair which, once dried, allows you to put glue or tape without having them hurting your scalp and making the system loose on your head. One other thing is to TAKE YOUR TIME while taking the hair piece off and never pull but rub. When I started years ago I had some (of my few left) hair off, especially on the temples with pulling. It works for bald or close shaved NOT when you're growing hair.

So thanks for you kind help!

Messages In This Thread
lace is more... noticeable! - Imahairo - 11-08-2012, 01:13 PM
RE: lace is more... noticeable! - MattNH - 11-09-2012, 03:45 AM
RE: lace is more... noticeable! - Xeon005 - 11-09-2012, 07:15 AM
RE: lace is more... noticeable! - Imahairo - 11-10-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: lace is more... noticeable! - Hersute - 11-10-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: lace is more... noticeable! - Imahairo - 11-10-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: lace is more... noticeable! - Xeon005 - 11-10-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: lace is more... noticeable! - Hersute - 11-10-2012, 09:35 PM
RE: lace is more... noticeable! - foras - 11-11-2012, 07:02 AM