Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partials -> Need Help (Pics)
10-11-2012, 11:57 AM,
RE: Partials -> Need Help (Pics)
I just registered so I could add to this thread as I have a similair hairline that is thinning and would like to order two partials either side whilst I try fight hairloss. I also have a scar right along the hairline due to an accident which is now becoming more visible due to the thinning. I could deal with going bald, maybe, but not with a scar drawing attention to it. I am so stressed about this right now.

Paul, I have browsed the forums here for some time and you are one of the most knowlegeable, helpful and selfless members. The amount of time you spend helping others and writing out well though posts is the kind of thing that gives a person faith in mankind.

Guess what I am called Paul and from Ireland also Smile

Would it be possible to talk to you off forum to get some adivse. I am very anxious about taking the plunge and need help regards cut in if I do. I spend a lot of time in Dublin although I dont live there and was hoping for help with a stylist or maybe your could help me out?

I have ttached a couple of photos with my right temple and another with the type of partial I am looking for and a picture of the front. I am thinnning so I guess a low density blend is what I need.

Paul an you adivse me how best to do this?

Some of the question I don't know the answers too are

Is it just a case of drawing out exactly what I want filled in? Do I mark out the template right to where I have exisiting hair or just a little over/under to get the right blend?

I post in the templates or email them with exact measurements outlined?

Do I need to send photos along side the templates?

Do you need to send a hair sample for a color match?

How long will the hair on the systems be, will I need to cut them or get someone to cut them to my desired lenght?

The density of the pieces, how do I decide this? as its going into an area where there is regression it could be tricky to blend.

What other equipment, tape glue solutions do I need? French lace seems to be popular

Thank you for any forthcoming help.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Partials -> Need Help (Pics) - sedueme - 09-30-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: Partials -> Need Help - sedueme - 09-30-2012, 01:34 AM
RE: Partials -> Need Help - sedueme - 09-30-2012, 05:00 AM
RE: Partials -> Need Help (Pics) - airbag_2002 - 10-11-2012, 11:57 AM