Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partials -> Need Help (Pics)
09-30-2012, 02:35 AM,
RE: Partials -> Need Help
OK, A few points to bear in mind. The link to a style you`d like---- that is quite a thick-density [` non-graduated` ] hairline..... your hair behind my suggested-outline of where your system would sit, is not thick enough to ` carry` or support ,such a dense-front, in my opinion, and you need to pitch it somewhere `` in -between`` in terms of density...... the usual advice is to re-create / replace your original style and coverage-area...... my green outline is merely a suggestion.......normally, if you had a ` good` front-density and your hair was lying in a swept-back manner, I`d say keep the very front growing hair, and sit a partial in ` behind` it...in your case, the hair grows/lies forward,so it`s a non-exposed front [it`s only visible in the pics where you`re holding it back out of the way] and while it looks relatively thick in that last photo, I know it isn`t, and is too thin [it will continue to thin] so if it were me, I think I`d shave off that front bit and slot-in one partial, to cover the approximate area outlined in green..... now, other forum-readers may not agree---please, guys, chime-in with your opinions----- I don`t wish to come across as some type of ` Guru`on here ...I merely give my opinion, in an effort to give newbies some food for thought--- the more that guys chip-in with their opinions/ideas, the better!!
I think you`ll have to get a custom-made system in order to get an accurate colour-match---stocks are an ` average` or middle-of-the-road solution and your particular hair-colour, may be a bit tricky...the last pic there shows it as being more blonde than the previous ones.... John will be happy to assist with your order if you contact him... in essence, you can certainly have the ` style` of the guy in the pic/link , but I`d pitch the density lower than his, so as to better match your hair on the rest of your head.... French lace would be fine as a base too, as the style is largely non-exposed.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Partials -> Need Help (Pics) - sedueme - 09-30-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: Partials -> Need Help - sedueme - 09-30-2012, 01:34 AM
RE: Partials -> Need Help - Paul In Ireland - 09-30-2012, 02:35 AM
RE: Partials -> Need Help - sedueme - 09-30-2012, 05:00 AM