Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylist in Melb or Perth / Modelling Advice
10-03-2012, 10:08 PM,
RE: Stylist in Melb or Perth / Modelling Advice
Hi workeded,

I'm in Melbourne and used a guy in South Melbourne and Richmond for my cut ins. In my time wearing, I used to use the standard salons like AHS and Ultrahair. But their have either become horrifically expensive or no longer do it unless you buy their units.
I don't use a frontal/partial, as I'm way too far gone for that (nw6), but my suggestion would be to get a piece before it becomes too obvious as this will make it easier to transition without there being a significant change to your hair.

I heard people comment that it is possible to get away with not telling stylist and the like, however I suggest that you can either tell them the truth (as i reckon they seen it all before) or say you have your own stylist and will have it done yourself before the shoot.

I think we all had various degrees of anxieties before we got our new hair, which is very normal. Although I have to say, if you're anything like me you'll be glad you did, and the anxiety you're feeling now will quickly evaporate.

Feel free to email if you think I can help any further [email protected]

Craig.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stylist in Melb or Perth / Modelling Advice - Aussie-Craig - 10-03-2012, 10:08 PM