Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylist in Melb or Perth / Modelling Advice
09-29-2012, 06:55 AM,
Stylist in Melb or Perth / Modelling Advice
Hey guys was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent cut in stylist in Perth or Melbourne? Am looking at potentially taking the plunge fairly soon and maybe just going for some form of frontal piece. I'm excited about it but am terrified about doing it alone and making a mess of everything. Any Australian users out there with similar experiences?

Am also after some advice. I've just been picked up to do some modelling for an agency and was wondering how prevalent hair systems are in this field of work? At the moment i'm rocking a fairly massive comb forward hairstyle that somewhat covers up my largely receded forehead, but I'm not sure how much longer I can get away with it. Its ok for what it is but it limits my range of hairstyles and is a constant source of worry for me outdoors and in public. The other day at my first shoot the photographers kind of said something about it that made me a little self conscious.

Just wondering, if I eventually go through with a frontal topper / hair system and have a full head of hair again. Should I disclose this with my agency or the hair stylist / make up artist? Is it something that needs to be known? Or should I just keep it to myself. Thanks for your time.

ps. I am in my mid 20's. I've been on propecia etc. for 2 years now and its done nothing.

Messages In This Thread
Stylist in Melb or Perth / Modelling Advice - Workeded - 09-29-2012, 06:55 AM