Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travelling Advice Desperately Needed (Pic)
09-18-2012, 09:09 PM,
RE: Travelling Advice Desperately Needed
I think you`ll have quite enough supplies in your cabin-bag, to tide you over for your trip......just ensure they`re in the regulation-sized containers AND are all in one of those re-sealable polythene bags too. You`ll simply be required to pop them out of the bag at security, into the plastic tray along with your watch, coins etc., and you simply put them back in once you and your bag have been screened...... they don`t ask what the products are [in my experience] as long as they are in the regulation-sized containers. 100 mils of glue is enough for many de/re bonds so why put another one in your checked-in bag?
Even 100 mils of lace-release is plenty..... just carry it in a properly [tightly] sealed bottle .... I use a glass ear-drops applicator to apply my lace-release now ... I find it very handy for avoiding getting too much alcohol onto the hair...... I posted a pic on another thread recently... I`ll attach it again here.....you might like to get one...any pharmacy will supply one.
I haven`t heard yet, of one of those body-scanner things detecting/causing an issue for system-wearers....even if it was detected, the security people will be discreet if they wanted to check it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Travelling Advice Desperately Needed - Paul In Ireland - 09-18-2012, 09:09 PM