Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travelling Advice Desperately Needed (Pic)
09-18-2012, 06:22 AM,
Travelling Advice Desperately Needed (Pic)
Hello All,

I know this topic has been discussed before, but it didn't give me the specific answer that i am looking for. If any of you guys can help and provide any advice, that would be very appreciated.

I am about to embark on a 3-week Vacation to Europe in the Fall (Thank god it is during the cool weather) and i want to know:

A) Since these items are flammable, Can i bring any alcohol, Pure-Melter, ORWG, Glue or any glue, tape in my Carry-on bag? If so, what size can i bring? Carry-on supplies is only for back-up, just in case if my luggage is lost.

B) I will be sharing the room with my best friend and he doesn't know that i am wearing. I usually re/debond once a week due to my heavy exercise. I am contemplating of wearing my hair the day of the departure and re/debond on the 15th day. I am not sure whether i can make it...the longest so far was 10 days but then again i've been wearing only since April of 2012. Fall weather might be a little kind to my bonding.
Should i re/de bond twice during the 3-week vacation? I am not sure whether i have those time considering it takes me 2 hours for re-de bond.

C) Will the scan able to detect my hair system?

D) Any tips that you can provide me on travelling or on A, B and C inquiries, that would be great? I appreciate it very much. I am just nervous and i don't want to cloud my excitement of the travelling over the dilemma of hair wearing and all.

Thank you all, This forum Rocks.

PS: Off topic, on Labor day weekend. I went to the gym, came home, took a shower while the system is on. Went to the club that night, there were about 5000 people in a tight space, The place was very hot and humid and i was sweating profusely (my shirt was soaked and the entire dance floor was wet - thats how hot it was) as i was dancing for about 6 hours only taking 2 breaks in between. I was worried that the bond will weaken and it would come off given that i went to the gym earlier and the place was hot and i was sweating like there is no tomorrow. (only using Extenda bonds around the perimeter and ORWG Glue 2 thick layers at the front, Usually 2 thin layers on a normal week). When i came home that morning, the bonding is still in tact, in fact, it was still very strong and there was no sign of weakening. For the very first in my wearing, i am really surprised at how amazing it is and i am proud of myself for testing and pushing this to the limit. For me, the key is not to sweat within the first 36 hours of wearing the system, the rest will be fine. My 2 cents! My next test is to wear the system while swimming...

Messages In This Thread
Travelling Advice Desperately Needed (Pic) - journeyofman - 09-18-2012, 06:22 AM