Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how many people here ..
09-13-2012, 01:40 PM,
RE: how many people here ..
I was in Fin for a year.. and actually it kept my hair, but I noticed some sides like liquid ejaculation => no orgasm at all in my relationships, and pain in my chest (maybe it wasn't from the drug but I got scared xD).

I am considering taking it once a week because I've read that maybe you can get same effects and no sides,

depends on the hair you have man, I can get on with few hair considering I don't have to dedicate much time on it and I can still get girls.

But regarding of my head shape, I know that bald I wouldn't get laid, or I had to try a lot and maybe just finish with a fatty , so I my hairloss advance a lot, I know I have this good solution, that's the good part of it man, you ALWAYS have a choice, Transplants, Hair System...

Just work hard on what you want to achieve and you'll get it.

Hair system is the safest way (hair transplant maybe can get you scars.. drugs sides..) but also it's fake hair on your head and has some maintenance. Just open your mind and consider hair as it is, a cosmetic thing, not much else, just be happy man Smile.

And also the PGD2 route (Cotsarellis) looks promising, we all will see

Messages In This Thread
how many people here .. - Tripz - 09-11-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: how many people here .. - bamac22 - 09-11-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: how many people here .. - antywanty - 09-12-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: how many people here .. - Tripz - 09-12-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: how many people here .. - antywanty - 09-12-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: how many people here .. - younggun - 09-13-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: how many people here .. - topcat59 - 09-14-2012, 03:07 PM