Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNBELIEVEABLE
09-06-2012, 12:33 PM,
UNBELIEVEABLE
I just made the switch to skin from lace today, i wear a topper.
and i will probably never go back to lace, my biggest problems with the stock lace was that i would always get glue to seep through after a couple days, and we know what kind of hassle that can be trying to get that out, and the hir would never feel the same again and after two weeks i would be showing way too much skin in the hairline, im a young guy, so i didnt want that.
the skin and lace are suppose to be the same density, but i swear that the skin feels more fuller and alive then any lace piece i got, and i had no trouble exposing the hairline, now this is just a stock piece cant imganie how blown away i would be with a custom, i order in jet black which fades in a couple weeks , which im ok with, now the skin would allow glue to seep through, so my question is how do i remove the piece, i did a full attachment with extreme plus glue, so how do i get it off without tearing, i tried to take a couple pics with my cell phone but you cant get a clear enough pic, but im like a kid on christmas with it, now for products i use everclear to wash and clean, to style i use product that can only be ordered on line called layrite, i bought a new product today im happy with called eversleek humdity defying leave in creme very happy with it, once again i couldnt find on here how to remove skin piece plently on lace removal, so thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread
UNBELIEVEABLE - D B COOPER - 09-06-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: UNBELIEVEABLE - Paul In Ireland - 09-06-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: UNBELIEVEABLE - Xeon005 - 09-08-2012, 09:27 AM
RE: UNBELIEVEABLE - Paul In Ireland - 09-08-2012, 09:28 PM