Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partial or full-cap?
09-06-2012, 08:51 AM,
Partial or full-cap?
So im taking the plunge and getting a hair system, the good news is im working with my own hairstylist on helping me with the entire process! hes very interested and eager to help me thru this journey! so im just wondering which is better fullcap or partial? I hear alot of people saying full cap because if you have thinning sides a thick full head of hair on top wouldnt look right, but to be quite honest i think thats alot of paranoia, im 22 years old. I dont think anyone is going to call me out for having a thick full head of hair on top with thin sides. but im just interested in everyones opinion! Also whats the deal with I-lace? is it really that good? Im looking for the most realistc hair to touch and look. mainly look, i dont expect to many people will be grabbing my hair randomly haha. also on a sidenote its so encouraging to see so many people who are going thru this and are positive about this entire thing! ill be honest im exicted! im exicted to look in the mirror and see a thick full head of hair instead of a balding 22 year old! I also attached a picture of my current hair! and before i get people commenting on "you have decent hair", the bottom line is my hair is not getting better period im sick of using rogaine and propecia. and sadly my passion in life is acting and thats a very "looks" buisness, honestly thats pretty much 60% of the reason im looking for a hairpeice. im not going to let my genetics that i cant control ruin my life and possibly my career!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Partial or full-cap? - bamac22 - 09-06-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: Partial or full-cap? - Baldrich - 09-06-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Partial or full-cap? - Paul In Ireland - 09-06-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Partial or full-cap? - Hersute - 09-06-2012, 07:40 PM