Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
price of full cap + shipping
09-03-2012, 06:16 PM,
RE: price of full cap + shipping
I think generally, fullcap -wearers tend to use lace for their bases... I`m not aware of any [on here anyway] who wear systems made of other materials.... I imagine types of Poly, would be ` clammy` on the head ... I`m open to correction of course !
I know a wearer who recently had to pay import duty in UK on a topper delivery..it was delivered by DHL. He paid approx. 15£. Anything coming into E.U. from non-E.U. countries, is liable to importation tax. Any deliveries I received from Toplace [using U.S. postal service] were never slapped with an import-charge..... I have gotten items delivered by DHL and UPS and these were charged at 20€ VAT [per parcel/package--not per item within]. ..... it has been discussed on radio here, by people who are increasingly using on-line shopping to order items from abroad, and who are having to pay taxes on delivery---it seems to me that the courier companies seem to be acting on the instructions of the tax-people, yet the normal postal service just delivers your item as normal without levying taxes....maybe if you ask John to ship your item by normal U.S. mail, you may ` get away` with it.
I suppose in these recession-hit days, the revenue people are ` watching` anything and everything ..if it moves-tax it ! I think the general shipping charge to UK is 50$ using U.S. postal service. Sorry I can`t answer your questions re the prices of a fullcap using the base materials you referred-to......... just drop John an e-mail and he can clarify things for you.....regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: price of full cap + shipping - macmike - 09-03-2012, 01:40 AM
RE: price of full cap + shipping - Paul In Ireland - 09-03-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: price of full cap + shipping - Hersute - 09-03-2012, 07:16 PM