Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing hair gets easier and easier....
10-25-2012, 10:15 AM,
RE: Wearing hair gets easier and easier....
Mr Burns I remember the start of this thread all that while ago. It was a good thread. I still do not fuss with my hair. I keep it clean combed and do not nit pick on everything. I have learned that I am wearing the hair and the hair is not wearing me. I feel good, I look 10 years younger and most of all I can walk in the hot sun without burning on top!!!LOL. Still am blessed with long bonds although some of my fav tapes are not working as well as they used to, I am now on Sir Flex extenda Bond mini tabs and they are perfect. The little tabs allow you to get a good grip all arround. I use tape all arround. The biggest best little secret that I cam across by accident was to leave a little tad of the tape over the lace just in the front. By having a tad overhang in the front really makes the hair look natural. Once it is placed on you head, the front line of hairs will be kept down by the tape and will give it a look of actually growing out of your scalp. The only downfall is that cleaning the front hairline has to be done more often but I am willing to make that trade off. I have actually gone out with out my piece with a baseball cap to give my head a break and breathe alittle, If someone sees, the hell with them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wearing hair gets easier and easier.... - msebas - 10-25-2012, 10:15 AM