Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
08-01-2012, 08:16 AM,
Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
Dear users,

first of all I got to apologize for my bad english. I'm from Germany and right now I don't have to use the language a lot, so that my english skills have nearly vanished over the years.

Nevertheless, here's my question for you "wearing-people":

I'm 25 years old and in a couple of weeks I'll be starting to wear a (fullcap) piece, or at least give wearing a try. Since I don't believe that it is possible to make a piece completely undetectable !EVERYWHERE, IN EVERY SITUATION, AT ANY TIME! , I have to be prepared (mentally) when it comes to the situation, where another person "detects" the piece.

1.)How did you - as some of you are experienced wearers - deal with such kind of situations?

2.)How has your dating life/ love life changed since you started wearing?

3.)Have some of you been "honest" about wearing since the first date with a girl and still not been rejected by her?

I just want to collect stories about how wearing can be dealt with when it comes to romantic/sexual life.

For example: "Since I started to wear, I had three girlfriends, which had no problem with it..." ...or..."Since I started to wear, I have been rejected by many girls, because they thought it was silly and whack to wear a piece.".

I'm looking forward to all of your answers and wish all of you a nice afternoon/evening/night,

T.C.

P.s.:I'm glad, that there's a forum like this one, where one can get profund and important information about the whole wearing game,

Keep the good work up!

Messages In This Thread
Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed? - TrumanCapote87 - 08-01-2012, 08:16 AM