Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kind of style I am looking for
07-04-2012, 12:43 AM,
RE: The kind of style I am looking for
Just make a template of your thinning area. Leave your side / back hair grow long [ without seeing pics of your head I can`t be more accurate] but if you like that type of long ` informal` look, just order a freestyle system...what`s shown in that pic. is one of the easiest styles to replicate with a system...... glad you`re not going the transplant route, I`ve heard too many negative stories from guys who`ve had them...... scarring and skin-sensitivity can and do occur [not always ] but when guys choose to wear,further down the road, following botched transplants or ` patchy-result`` transplants, the scarring becomes an issue as they have problems with adhesive materials on the transplanted area....at least with wearing [while it`s not `` perfect``as such] it`s not invasive and you can always replace it or remove it with no ill-effects.
Don`t ` jump` on me guys... I know some people have good results with ` procedures`, but my impression thus far is that, apart from the high cost, there are no guarantees with it....at least wearing is relatively cheap and you know, more or less , what you`ll be getting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The kind of style I am looking for - Paul In Ireland - 07-04-2012, 12:43 AM