Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of "comb-forward" styles? (photo)
06-21-2012, 10:07 AM,
Lack of "comb-forward" styles? (photo)
I enjoy browsing the forum when I have time and I especially enjoy seeing the photos that are often posted, but something I've noticed in the hair wearing community is the lack of comb forward hairstyles.

When I went to Apollo they looked at me like I was crazy for wanting a comb forward style and insisted that I go with the George Clooney comb back style style that 95% of the other clients went with. I stood my ground and went with the comb forward style and am very pleased with it.

I just wanted to get others opinions regarding this. Is the comb back style used to add to the realism of naturally growing hair? As a newbie I try to put the least amount of stress and work on myself and showing the hairline would have me on pins and needles afraid people were looking at it.

Attached is a photo I found that I think would be an extremely easy style to use and maintain. I plan to do something similar when my Toplace piece arrives in a few weeks.

*My post is not an attack on comb-back styles in any way or the people that wear them. This is just something I'm curious about as a new member.*

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Lack of "comb-forward" styles? (photo) - Sidney_Matthew - 06-21-2012, 10:07 AM
RE: Lack of "comb-forward" styles? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 01:38 PM