Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it time for me to recede (photos)
06-20-2012, 03:36 PM,
RE: is it time for me to receed
thats you in the hoody?if you gained weight and had a traumatic life event you just have to get through it and get your life back on track,i lost my brother and my partner in 4 months of each other both from car wrecks.i gained about 30 pounds and i was a recluse,i shut down,now for me to gain while i have to eat well to keep abs i cant gain alot of fat i just look flabby,i ate 24/7 or id binge on drugs and not eat then id come down and eat non stop.you have to get your life back on a track,devolop a routine.i found a puppy one day dropped off on the side of the road and it changed my life.i had to take care of her,play with her and it got me out of my cycle and i got the old me back.in 3 months i was back to myself,back to work and havent had a drink or drug in two years.i travel with my dog everywhere she flies right beside me first class.she gives me a purpose to stay on track and thats all you need is a little something anything to get you back on track and get your life back.dont lay down and give up,you have to fight it. if you lose the plot now it will be so hard to get back if you accept that as your fate.its never too late to change.nothing is ever to far gone to fix.you write the script of your life and how it plays out is your choice,you just have to take a step at time to fix it,and remember everyone loves to see a man who was once fit and attractive get old n fat and bald,dont give anyone the satisfaction.you can do it.dont look at it as the end goal but as taking one step at a time,just focus on now and eventually that day comes when you made it.everyone no matter how they look has a heartache a story an obstacle to overcome.no ones life is perfect.its your job to overcome them so well everyone looks at you as having it all.no one need know your struggle, and when they say you look amazing again just smile and say you try.

sorry i just realized.you dont look 50.i want a hoody like that where do you get one,thats so cool.ive never seen anything like that. i want to get my dad one for our next family vacation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: is it time for me to receed - Baldrich - 06-20-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: is it time for me to receed - Hersute - 06-20-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: is it time for me to receed - Snipe - 06-20-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: is it time for me to receed - Baldrich - 06-20-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: is it time for me to receed - Snipe - 06-20-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: is it time for me to receed - Hersute - 06-20-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: is it time for me to receed - imahologram - 06-20-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: is it time for me to receed - Baldrich - 06-20-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: is it time for me to receed - Hersute - 06-20-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: is it time for me to receed - Hersute - 06-21-2012, 03:15 AM
RE: is it time for me to receed - younggun - 06-21-2012, 05:14 AM