Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template help? (photos)
06-20-2012, 06:13 AM,
Template help? (photos)
Hi Macmike here. I haven't been on the board a lot in a long time. Actually I was on a lot when I was first starting with my topper. Probably around 8 years ago I think. I was with Hair Direct and then came over to Top Lace right before the convention that was held in Chicago can't remember the year. That was the best meeting for hair I ever attended. Got me all sorted out for the topper.
I am thinking of going to a full cap because of my thinning sides, blending and color matching issues. A hair style I would like to get as close to emulating as I can is Gordon Ramsay's style. Has anyone tried to create that style. I am interested in the shape of the front hair line mainly currently I do a front hairline that is much like a C tape Contour. Curious about density number one would order. I realize the top is supposed to be the least dense than the back and sides. I am 60 years old so I have been doing 60% on my topper. Any ideas appreciated. Here are some pics of the template I have created was wondering if I need to make any changes anywhere?

Macmike

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Template help? (photos) - macmike - 06-20-2012, 06:13 AM
RE: Template help? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 02:29 AM
RE: Template help? - macmike - 06-21-2012, 05:16 AM
RE: Template help? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Template help? - macmike - 06-21-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: Template help? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 11:19 PM