Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Can a topper hairline look unquestionably good?
Yes
Maybe, but with hard work
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doubts on the natrural look of pieces
06-20-2012, 06:12 AM,
RE: Doubts on the natrural look of pieces
Val.. like you I don't wear yet so you'll have to take my input with a grain of salt. Having said that I can tell you that I have personally found out in the past couple of years that two of my friends were wearing hair. One of the guys I didn't meet until I was in my early 30's so I had never seen him before he was wearing and I can tell you there is no way that anyone could tell unless he fessed up. I always thought that this guy just had the best hair of the crew and didn't suspect anything.

the other guy I did know for a long time so I knew he was thinning, one night i met him and couple other friends for a couple beers and noticed something was different. He didn't look like he was wearing hair he just looked healthier and younger.

the first guy i mentioned had a semi-exposed hairline and the second a completely exposed hairline and I can tell you that they both looked totally natural.

a few years ago I didn't think i would ever consider wearing hair but seeing these two guys is why my thought process has shifted. When i first started thinking about going the route of a hair system I was convinced that I was going to use my own hairline which is still pretty good and wear behind it but after seeing the hairlines on these guys systems I'm on the fence now... (thats how good the hairlines can be) I'm still wondering if it can work for me but at the end of the day it's just a matter if your situation is bad enough and you've had enough of hairloss holding you back in life to condure up the intestinal fortitude to go for it.

Hope my input helps you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doubts on the natrural look of pieces - Porcupine - 06-20-2012, 06:12 AM