Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEN Cleansing conditioner
06-19-2012, 05:14 AM,
WEN Cleansing conditioner
As a fairly new member of this site I wanted to review a product that I’ve tried and feel that others may interested in. My partner and I have seen the WEN by Chaz Dean products advertised on QVC for ages and finally decided to order some and try it on his hair (he doesn’t wear btw). I was skeptical of how it would work and I have to say I was very impressed how soft it made his hair.

Since I’m wearing an old system I decided to try it since I don’t really have anything to lose. It doesn’t lather like a regular shampoo so it was definitely a learning curve but it has totally revived this system from Apollo that was becoming brittle. I’ve also noticed that the hair is much softer and the color is much more vibrant.

I’ve been washing my growing hair with it every day and the system hair once or twice a week for over a month now and haven’t had any issues. The system hair is much easier to comb in the morning and especially when getting out of the shower.

It is rather expensive at $40 for two bottles, but both of us have been using it for over a month and we haven’t used the first bottle yet. The instructions tell you how many pumps to use, but we just ignore that. I usually use maybe one or one and a half pumps but never any more. I think the majority of the people that use this are women with VERY long hair so the number of pumps is probably right for their length.

This is the description of WEN from QVC:
“…was developed as a healthy alternative to the way people are used to cleansing their hair; eliminating the use of shampoo and its harsh detergents and chemicals. WEN Cleansing Conditioners replace shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner, giving you five products in one bottle.”

So if anyone out there wants to give this a try I highly recommend it. QVC has a 30 day money back guarantee so you really don’t have anything to lose. Hopefully this will help someone out. I’ve attached the ingredients list below, too.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?view=...lk=&cmtags=

Sid

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
WEN Cleansing conditioner - Sidney_Matthew - 06-19-2012, 05:14 AM
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner - Snipe - 06-19-2012, 07:02 AM
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner - Snipe - 06-19-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner - ToplaceUSA - 06-19-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner - Hersute - 06-19-2012, 08:11 PM