Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slight red discoloring of brown pieces :(
06-16-2012, 05:41 AM,
slight red discoloring of brown pieces :(
hi guys!

after a long time of joy i come to you for advice yet again. things have been great with my second system so far, the color match was near perfect when i started wearing my second system. however with the time, the brown became slightly red. actually it became slightly reddish after just a couple of washings, which lead me to wear hats quite alot.

is it time to get a satin pillowcase? could it be that wearing a hat further increases redish color?

but most importantly... how do i get the color back to the original brown? back2natural doesn't seem to be strong enough, should i try leaving it in for a super long amount of time... like an entire night? what shampoos should i avoid? i feel like a dumbass for not having been more careful with my product choice. i really just use "any" shampoo. using real permanent hair coloring is a bad idea, i was told, because you never know if the result is even further from your real hair.

is there maybe an easy to apply product that you can just wash of after the day? i cant be the only one who has this problem but its making me paranoid and uncomfortable.

other than that things are awesome and im really happy with wearing. i cant imagine going for a full cap, and if i cant solve this red discoloring issue i cant see myself wearing in the future ...

please help Sad

my last piece had the same problem, but it was not even close as good of a color match since it was a stock piece so i thought with my new custom piece that wouldnt happen.

Messages In This Thread
slight red discoloring of brown pieces :( - waldojesus - 06-16-2012, 05:41 AM