Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Well Well
06-12-2012, 04:41 AM,
Well Well Well
I've considered a hairpiece for a while I know a topper is what I need, I currently use tonnes of concealer and grow my hair long and push and pull my hair into position.

Well for a long time this worked out ok but as I've greyed and as I've thinned its just become so hard to get a good style.

I decided to cut it a while ago.

Biggest mistake I made.

I thought with a shorter style it would be easier..boy was I wrong.

So I've spent most of yesterday and most of today trying to make it look ok.

God knows how much concealer I've used but theres a brown layer all over my room, tonnes of hairspray and the end result was poor.

I just couldnt get a decent fringe.

So I picked up a tiny piece about 2cm across and thin and placed it infornt of my forelock....hey presto completely changed my appearance.

All those hours all that concealer and all I needed was a tiny piece with a few hairs.

I know the time may come when I shave and wear a proper piece but I still like using my own hair atm. I bet everyone on here with my amount of loss wouldnt do what I do and would shave and wear a topper.

But its amazing how such a small piece makes a huge difference.

I know the next time I wash my hair it will take a while to get right but as most of the time was spent trying to get that fringe it should be a lot quicker now.

My only worry is it falling off or exposing the lace as I simply just plonked it on and mixed it in. I was so down but now there seems a light at the end of the tunnel...is it perfect solution no but boy is it an improvement on what I looked like before.

Sorry about the long post.

Messages In This Thread
Well Well Well - standbyme - 06-12-2012, 04:41 AM
RE: Well Well Well - antywanty - 06-12-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: Well Well Well - standbyme - 06-12-2012, 05:46 AM
RE: Well Well Well - needmorehair - 06-13-2012, 05:44 AM
RE: Well Well Well - standbyme - 06-13-2012, 06:32 AM
RE: Well Well Well - needmorehair - 06-13-2012, 06:15 PM