Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for wearers who have tried from many different companies
06-11-2012, 11:25 PM,
RE: Question for wearers who have tried from many different companies
Matt is right.... either increase your de-bonding frequency, or use a tape / glue which will give you a longer-term hold before becoming unstable [breaking down] For me, I never go with long-term holds, both to avoid the issue you`re having with seepage through the lace/ onto hair, and purely from a health/hygiene aspect, especially in warmer summer weather.....winter time is more forgiving as we tend not to perspire as much...... to be honest, I think a week or so, is about as long as I`d be prepared to leave a bond in place for..... in my salon / all- poly system days, with a full- head bond in place for weeks.....not alone did it begin to itch like crazy, but then the glue destabilized and began oozing out onto the growing hair [it couldn`t get through the poly base] ....plus, in warm weather, the unpleasant odour..yuuk! Amazed I never developed a serious infection from it [I know of others who have]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for wearers who have tried from many different companies - Paul In Ireland - 06-11-2012, 11:25 PM