Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for wearers who have tried from many different companies
06-08-2012, 02:49 PM,
Question for wearers who have tried from many different companies
Hey guys,

Just want some input from guys who have been wearing a long time and have tried different units from difference places and different price ranges, etc.

I recently bought a (really low priced) stock unit from a local place to use as practice and get the hang of wearing. I've been cutting small triangle pieces to fill in my temples, and while its been working well in terms of bonding, the hair itself has been concerning me. Its constantly getting really "scraggly", course, and knotted, to the point where its literally impossible to run a comb through it. I wash my natural hair every day (avoiding shampooing the partial pieces at the front of my head) and then use a bit of conditioner on the partials (if i dont do this, they become even more dry and knotted) Is there something i'm doing wrong? Or could this just be the result of a bad hairpiece? Have any of you guys experienced pieces that gave you similar problems?

Messages In This Thread
Question for wearers who have tried from many different companies - Watermelon - 06-08-2012, 02:49 PM