Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone who wears please chime in.
05-22-2013, 06:16 AM,
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in.
But do you guys think it could be undetectable for me, too? Wink

To the OP, I've been to a couple conventions, when they had them, and was blown away by some of the transformations I was witness to firsthand. I didn't like every transformation, but that was mostly just personally not liking the hairstyle the person had chosen. But yes, they can be undetectable.
Why then am I not wearing yet if I have such a glowing opinion of wearing? I am kind of in the same boat as Val, and I can do wonders with concealers so I have seen no need to "take the plunge" yet. It's what I know; what I am comfortable with, and it's how people know me(hairstyle, density, whatnot).
I recently did take an old, old piece I had laying around and slapped it on my head(behind my front transplants) with some Got2b, and cut it with my Flowbee. And aside from some issues with (lack of)recession, style and a not perfect cut in, I did think it looked pretty good.
I am lucky in the sense that I have enough hairloss to not muck up the attachment too much, but also have enough transplants in the front to go back to concealers as a second line of defense. So Val, you may want to get a piece and just experiment. You can always go back to concealers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in. - Vinton Harper - 05-22-2013, 06:16 AM