Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone who wears please chime in.
07-17-2012, 09:38 PM,
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in.
@Hairenough, thanks a lot. That's the type of answer I was looking for and addresses what I needed to know.
As for telling someone to F up – if someone followed you in every thread you post in, reply instead of others, suggest faul play and patronise you in almost every post, you could lose your patience, too. I know the guy is knowledgeable and generally means well, but he has a peculiar way of giving a helping hand.

@Hersute, the reason I am procrastinating is because I have quite a log of my own hair. Most of the time, with appropriate haircut and use of concealer, it is not immediately evident to regular people that I'm loosing my hair in any way. But keeping this does put some serious restrictions on my life, which is the main reason I want to do it.
Therefore, before I jump, I want to know to a reasonable degree of certitude whether the thing I will get is gonna be a better deal than what I already have. The visit to the aforementioned stylist and his comments set me back quite a lot in my certitude. But maybe the saying ‘the shoemaker goes barefoot' is true in this case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in. - Val - 07-17-2012, 09:38 PM