Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone who wears please chime in.
07-16-2012, 10:57 PM,
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in.
Black-nail, I don't know how long you considered wearing before you took the plunge but for the benefit of people in Val's position, how many of the fears you had before wearing have become realities?
I worry that Val & others procrastinate and go over every possible scenario, fearing the worst and this doesn't further their understanding, it simply makes the whole thing more daunting.
So far, I think everyone has more or less agreed they wished they'd started sooner rather than waiting.
I read a lot of newbies questions and I completely understand the trepidation and questions on things that I feel will never even become issues and it can be frustrating. I see people like Val wasting their youth when I know they could be getting on with it. Consequently I've given Val quite a hard time of it because there was no getting through to him ( I have assumed Val is a 'him') and I felt he was approaching the whole thing with the wrong attitude & too many blinkers. I believe this is because he simply has thought about it all too much.
I wanted to shake him out of the hole he is/was digging himself into.
As a long time wearer myself, I can understand these concerns but I'm probably too far in to wearing to ever be able to really empathise.
Maybe, Black-nail, as someone fresh in to it, your perspective would be of much more benefit & value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in. - Hersute - 07-16-2012, 10:57 PM