Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting (photos)
05-23-2012, 12:13 PM,
RE: A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting
Quote:I LOVE fullcaps and to honest they are waaaay better and more natural than most toppers ive seen. the problem is when you have decent back and side hair, a lot of he time even decent back and side hair doesnt match the piece in so many ways. I feel since i got the FC it looks so much more natural density wise, color match and blending wise.

Alsowhenyou sweat you dont get the soaked sides and dry everwher else look, and then the hairpiece on toppers starts to break the nice blend from your own hair once itgets too wet fromsweating.

full caps wins hands down in everyway!! I think there is still a lot of unfounded fear with full caps. Shame really cos full caps will solvee all your issues. there is no excuse not to look good.
Cowboy

There will always be a market for partial units and although they do work great (and are possibly even a better choice in many cases) for guys who have good side and back hair, many people just don't realize that despite the drawbacks of a full cap there are many advantages and it's pretty much a no-brainer for anyone who is struggling with a partial unit. Not having to worry about color match and blending is HUGE and it eliminates a lot of the headaches associated with wearing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting - JRob - 05-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Freaking Amazing - Snipe - 05-23-2012, 12:24 PM